Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tomorrow/Today

This morning I walked the Turkey Trot path with my mom. It was freezing!! Hopefully it will be warmer tomorrow when I'm actually running.
My dad and I picked up our race packets/shirt/bib tonight at the Holiday Inn...I'm getting excited(yet kind of nervous) for the Trot. I feel like this will be a good test of whether or not I have the ability/mental strength to run further distances. I'm number 445 so look out for me if you're gonna be at the race or in the race! I'll be with my dad and probably my mom, maybe my friend Sam if we can keep up with her.
Apparently my dad told my grandma we'd be bringing pumpkin pie tomorrow...my mom and I had to go to Meijer, the day before Thanksgiving at 5 in order to get pie crust and pumpkin filling.....yeah you can imagine the scavenger hunt we went on to find whatever was left on the shelves and we almost gave up on the pumpkin filling until my mom spotted a few cans left on some random shelf.

Overall it's just nice to be home....sleep in my own bed, take a nice bath, eat normal food, see my family, get coffee from my favorite downtown coffee shops.
I'll let you know how tomorrow morning goes....I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment