Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Change and Christmas Season

As a reminder last night was daylight savings time, so make sure you set your clocks back an hour......yay! The only downside, early onset darkness, throwing off your internal cycle. Also, the more often you hear me say "I feel like it's so late!" at 6 o'clock. 



Another thing.....just saying, I'm so not ready for Christmas season yet. Between the cheerful department store commercials, the increasingly cold Michigan weather, and the displays of plastic trees in Target, I feel like its just too early. My family has also been in constant question as to my Christmas List. I guess that's my own problem though for being such a greedy youngster and making lists in the past that were 3 pages long in the middle of July. I've realized as I've gotten older, that although my list may have become significantly shorter, the items on it have become significantly more expensive (woops). This years list will most definitely include more exercise clothing. I've acquired many leotards and dancing gear over the years, but not as many track suits ;)


Some of my favorite past Christmas Gifts include: 

  1. Cricut -last years gorgeous addition to my scrapbooking collection, that I don't use nearly enough and miss it greatly! (I didn't bring it with me to college)
  2. My Bucket Chair -It's the most comfy chair ever and it's also great for throwing clothes on to. LOL I always get compliments on this gift.
  3. American Girl dolls -As a youngster American Girl dolls were my life
  4. And many many others that I just can't think of right now!
(I warned you I've been greedy)

What's your favorite Christmas gift?


1 comment:

  1. My favorite Christmas gift was Angel, my first dog, I was in third grade I believe. I am sorry to say over the years there are many things about Christmas that I don't like very well. This early start for one, and the SHOPPING!
    ....good memories of the American Girl Dolls!
    A. Laurie

    ReplyDelete