Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Wish We Could Drop Out of School......

I came back from class to these comments on my AIM from my cousin Hannah......

"I wish we could just drop out of school and
 go on random adventures for the rest of our
 lives
like climbing mountains
traveling all over
doing cool shit
like why is life not like that?"

seriously.....why isn't life like that??? I wish more than anything I didn't have to finish school, and I could travel around the world and experience all the different cultures. I want to help people NOW and not have to wait until after I get a degree. How hard is it to give kids paper and paint and tell them to go at it. To talk to people about life and listen to what have to say. Since when do those skills need 4 years of college and a fancy piece of paper to accomplish? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment