Sunday, November 14, 2010

SO FULL!!!!!

I'm so stuffed right now.....it's not even the holidays yet and I'm already putting too much in my mouth at once. I just got back from breakfast this morning when my phone started to ring. My brother came to Kalamazoo this weekend to spend some time with his friends and he had called last night to ask if I wanted to get lunch today. Unfortunately when I woke up this morning all I could think was food...stomach....now and not that it was already 11 and that I should probably wait for Taylor to call. So of course he calls me right after I get back to my room......I had to beg for an extra half an hour so my stomach could digest some of my breakfast first. He agreed but when they got here I was still not all that hungry. The guys decided to hit up Pita Pit and I was fine with whatever. I have been inside Pita Pit once and never ordered anything because I wasn't all that hungry, but I thought I'd try it out. I have been craving some falafel so when I saw it on the menu I was all for it. Add on some lettuce, onions, green peppers, feta cheese, and some tzatziki sauce. The pita was amazing, but I should not have eaten all that I did because now I'm FULL! Very glad I was able to see Taylor and can't wait to go home in only a week and a half.....I miss my family!



It's like Subway.....only better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment