Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today's Agenda

  • Wake up at 5....eat a piece of toast and drink apple juice before 6 am......unusual for surgery day. Most of the time I'm forbidden to eat anything after midnight the night before, but I guess since my surgery doesn't start till after noon it's okay.
  • Go back to sleep :)
  • Kill time by going downtown and doing some shopping....I love downtown Ann Arbor
  • Be at the hospital by 1:15.......we always have to wait for a call the day before surgery and they tell you what time the procedure is and what time you need to be there
  • Surgery is scheduled for 2:15
  • For an hour and a half
  • Recovery.....hopefully avoid getting sick
  • Then the long drive back to Traverse City
  • and maybe some much needed food

The worst part of the day for me is not the surgery but the needles. Needles suck and I have a totally irrational fear of them......that's gotten better(but it's still not all that great).

No comments:

Post a Comment