Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kicking Ass

You can call me Hit Girl because I officially kicked Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred's butt tonight.


Take that side lunges!


What is this my 6th time doing level one? Seriously, I lost count....uh oh (reminds me of trying to remember how many laps I've done at the track).

It's finally gotten to the point where I can do all the moves full out. And yes it probably helped that I was doing the video with 2.5 pound weights (which really does make a difference). But for the first time I was not begging Jillian to forget the second set of jumping jacks or contemplating fast forwarding through the second section of side lunges. Lifting the weights to eye level didn't make my arms feel like they were going to rip off.

Have I finally conquered level one? Do I dare try level two?
......scary thoughts.

The plan is to do 1 more week of level one then move on.

This week's exercise plan

Sun- Zumba :)
Mon- 30 Day Shred
Tues- Yoga? or Run
Wed- 30 Day Shred
Thurs- Run
Fri- 30 Day Shred
Sat- Break

PS. I rented the movie Kick Ass tonight from the Red Box... hence the awesome reference. I've always wanted to be an assassin (more like Angelina Jolie) but super heroes are sweet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment