Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They Do Love Me

My parents really do love me :)

I kinda had a hunch, but this just proves it.

I asked my parents to send down a few things for me with my grand parents. So when I went to my aunt's on Sunday there were 3 bags waiting for me. When I finally peeked inside them and started to pull stuff out, it felt like Christmas morning!

They sent me not one.....


But TWO Naturally Nutty jars!!

: )

Naturally Nutty is a brand made in TC and they have a ton of different flavors and types of nut butter. They've got everything from normal Peanut Butter to Sunflower Seed and Cashew Butter, and it's all handcrafted with organic ingredients.

I actually first heard about the brand from reading Meals and Miles (crazy right that she buys the brand from my hometown and has it shipped to Florida). But it is totally worth it! I got a small jar of the Vanilla Almond Butter for Christmas..... probably one of my favorite gifts. I tried the Mocha Peanut Butter yesterday on a brownie......AMAZING! If only I had some vanilla ice cream laying around for that perfect combo ;)

The rest of the bags contained this...

  • Cereal- Special K Berries and Yogurt and MultiGrain Cheerios (I love cereal)
  • Ramen- there was quite a few more in the bag that I didn't put in the picture
  • Magazine- my monthly Marie Claire subscription came
  • Popcorn- the smart pop butter mini pack kind....just enough for the perfect snack or dessert
  • Naturally Nutty
  • Honey
  • Mouthwash- two different kinds....some lovin for my mouth
  • Homemade BROWNIES!!!!!!- I kept telling my mom that the only thing I wanted was brownies, and kept making obvious hints (flat out asking) for her to send me some (I really didn't think she would)
  • Hand weights- new 2.5 pound ones, more reasonable weight for the 30 Day Shred
  • Burt's Bee's Chapstick- this was a surprise, for my poor winter chapped lips....the other stuff just wasn't working the same as Burt's (really does anything else compare?)

It's even the kind with Mango Butter.....smells delicious!

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!
LOVE YOU TOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment