- Love myself------Love who I am and become more confident in my ideas and decisions.
- Travel more------See other parts of the State/Country/World
- Get more sleep------Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night (this will be tough with 8 o'clock classes (yikes!)
- Meditate-----I get overwhelmed and stressed often, but being able to calm my mind at least 3 times a week will help.
- Train and run the Chicago Marathon-----Be able to run at least 10 miles by the time I run Bay Shore
- Save my money-----skip the extra coffee's and buying music, save up for traveling!
- Get a job-----I hate not having my own source of income anymore, or something to do
- Drink less pop----Soda is bad for you and it's not all that tasty
- Listen to all the songs in my iTunes Library-----I know this seems random, but I've been working at this for a while. I'm only just over a third of the way through listening to all the songs.....15500 of them
- Keep my GPA above a 3.5----Work for it!
- Get out of my house/dorm more-----I did a pretty good job of doing this last year, but I've been sitting around a lot lately. Just need to get out and appreciate the life around me
- Read more-----I want to try and get in at least one book a month
- Watch less television-----Helps with getting out and also my reading goals
- Work on my diction-----Most of the time I have to repeat myself to people because they can't understand me and I since I have a mouth full of teeth to help me now, this goal should easier than before
- Get a passport-----I'm a 20 year old without a passport.....I talk about traveling around the world, but without this it's never going to happen. Even if I just go to Canada, it's still worth the money
- Live more freely-----stop planning, start doing
- Focus on posture----ever since I stopped dancing, I've started slouching more and my posture has gone out the window
- Make things happen----this year if I want something to happen I have to make it happen.....like the story of the Italian man who prayed everyday to win the lottery, and finally the statue he prayed under came to life and told him to buy a ticket (it's from Eat Pray Love)
- Join a student group----get involved, volunteer
- Dance----I miss dance so much and need to put it back in my life. I need to try and find a class for the summer, or maybe next fall at WMU
- Learn a different language----as a way to open up my world and learn new things.....possibly French?
That's a rather long list of goals for the year.....but the number worked out rather nicely (I'm turning 21 this year....one resolution for each year I've been alive)
It's starting off with a new hair cut tomorrow :)
Did you make resolutions this year? What are they?