Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Day Shred- Day 2....kinda

So I skipped my 30 Day Shred workout yesterday. I think my muscles have been in shock. My dad always tells me that it's specially important to work out the day after a big workout and your muscles are tight and slightly sore. I mean if you injure a muscle it'd definitely a no go the next day, but normal soreness will actually loosen up when you exercise again. But, I was too busy watching Bones yesterday to do the workout before it was that late at night. I wasn't even going to do it tonight either because I thought it was too late and the person below me would probably not appreciate someone doing jumping jacks above their head, but I went for it anyway. I haven't been wearing shoes during the video so as to cut down on the noise.

Actually I thought in some ways the workout was much harder to do today than the first day. The strength section particularly was hard for me to keep up with (I definitely need to look into getting less weights for now). I was dying during the first section of cardio and then each section after that got progressively better. One thing I did notice was how much faster the workout seemed today.


I'm still doing many of the modified versions of the moves, but I'm sure that will get better with time. I think my favorite part is the abs....1 minute of abs is pretty light. I'll be interested to see what will come with the next level of difficulty....but I won't be there for a couple of weeks probably.

I'm so jealous of Jillian Michael's body, but I know she's put a ton of time an effort into sculpting it so I'm not setting my hopes up for anything that good by the end of this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment