Thursday, January 13, 2011

Am I weird?

Am I weird because I hate the sound of a vacuum more that anything in the world?

I basically never vacuum the little bit of carpet in my dorm, I hardly ever vacuumed my room at home (and pretty much only did when I was forced to by my parents). I have this terrible feeling that my future apartment/ home will have really gross carpet because I'll never vacuum. I find this kind of a problem, and now that I think about it more really disgusting.

For some individuals vacuuming is very therapeutic... I find cleaning and straightening up my room fun and therapeutic to a point, but not that (which reminds me that I really need to finish straightening up my dorm room). Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather vacuum than clean the bathroom or something, but it's still a torturous task.

They always vacuum down our dorm hallway, understandably of course, but I get so annoyed! I can't help but cringe when I start to hear the sound down the hall, and have to close my door as it gets closer. Some days I'm lucky enough to be out when they clean, but others not so much. I hope I'm not the only one that finds the vacuum sound annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment