Friday, April 1, 2011

Support

In light of watching so much Army Wives lately (and the show Coming Home), I went in search the other day of a video I came across via Facebook about a year ago. After a few different searches on Youtube I finally found what I was looking for......

If you haven't seen this video, or have and want to see it again, beware because it WILL make you cry.


People tend to think that being against the war makes you unsupportive of the troops fighting it, which is simply untrue. For me being against war is about wanting to bring the fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, family and friends home quickly and safely. I am so grateful to every person who volunteers their life to fight for this country's safety and our freedom. I also have witnessed the worry that a deployment can put on loved ones, and how hard it is to tell those people everything will be alright.

So I guess I'm just trying to say thank you to all of our troops and all of the people that make sacrifices in their absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment