Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ice Cream and TV shows

I had my first flurry of the season from the Dairy Lodge today! Cookie dough yum :)

So I got all caught up on Army Wives and now I can't decide what other show to start catching up with. I'm thinking finishing up Doctor Who so I can start watching the newest episodes for the most recent season that just began. I have fallen behind on so many shows....I can't decide whether that's a good thing or not. For one it makes me realize how many shows I watch, but don't really watch because I'm so behind.

Here's a list of all the series I'm hoping to catch up with this summer.

  • Army Wives
  • Doctor Who
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • One Tree Hill
  • Gossip Girl
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Glee
  • Dexter
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Bones
  • Community
  • Modern Family
  • Nurse Jackie
  • Fringe
And I want to start watching 30 Rock.....obviously that list is outrageous. I probably should say that I do hope that I don't actually get through that whole list because I want to spend most of my time out side doing stuff this summer and not hanging out in my room watching season's of tv shows on my computer. I'd like to think my life isn't that lame.

Do you watch any TV shows that you're constantly falling behind on? Is your list as long as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment