Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Information Overload

Today has been a series of procrastination. Because I only have one day left (2 exams) I've officially checked out. It's a little early, I realize this, I realize this is a big problem and that I need to be studying, but my brain (which hurts really bad right now) is not agreeing that I should be staring at more books. It's saying go to sleep! Close your eyes! Information overload! I just can't wait for this all to be over with tomorrow.

I'm hoping that I don't fail tomorrow due to this severe headache and the choices I am making at the moment. I WILL be in bed by 11:30 because I have an exam at 8 and am worried I'll sleep in due to my apparent lack of sleep last night.

On a different note....the weather here doesn't know what it wants to do. One minute I look outside and it's sunny, the next it's sunny with hail and pouring rain, followed by dry skies....all within the last hour. On top of which we had a tornado warning and had to go sit downstairs for a while....fun. NOT.

List of things to do before I leave:

  • study, study, study
  • wash dishes
  • take down posters
  • unplug fridge tonight or early tomorrow
  • clean my room
  • pack everything
  • take out trash and recycling
I feel like there's more (there probably is), but I can't think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment