Monday, April 25, 2011

The Times They are a Changin

Yes they are.

I swear posts will get more exciting again once this week is over. I can't wait to have more time to spend on writing posts again.
My exams started today at 10:15....of course my teacher showed up right at the start time. They always emphasize the importance of getting to exams early and yet somehow the teacher is the one not listening to his own advice. Oh well I was still able to finish the exam in 30 minutes! Go me for spending all that time studying yesterday for that relatively easy exam. I hope all the rest of them are that easy (they are for sure not going to be, but I can still hope). I also got my online exam over with today....3 and a 1/2 hours spend searching through my book looking up answers. I should know by now that online classes are a failed success for me.

Now it's on to some more studying for my last 3 exams and maybe a little packing....or a trip to the gym. We'll see if I have time for all of that.
Corie, Nicole and I had our last dinner outing together tonight. We went to Panera, the classic. I'm really gonna miss having one of those around and we'll for sure have to make plans next year to all meet up there some time. It's strange thinking about how different things will be next year with all of us separating and I'm SO nervous about my unknown roommates I'll be put with come fall. How things change.... and fast.

1 comment:

  1. Things do change fast! Don't fret about the roommate situation for next year! I'm sure you'll have a blast! And if not... I know who you can complain to :) And you will have roommate horror stories like the rest of us... the word "horror" might be a bit of an exaggeration though...

    Good luck on your last few finals!!

    ReplyDelete