Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost done, Pinning, and nonstop book reading

I can't believe it's already the 21st of April and I'm days away from finishing up my 3rd year of college/first year at a University! Today was excitingly enough my last day of actual class, now all I have left are my exams to finish :) or if I don't get studying :(

It also means that my parents are coming tomorrow for my doctor's appointment in Ann Arbor and I need to get more of my room packed so they can take stuff back with them. Seriously I want to know...
A) Why I own so much stuff
B) How it all got to be here in my dorm

My life is a bit cluttered. I'm thinking this summer I'm gonna make a big effort to really clean out or downsize my belongings. I know I really take for granted all that I have, and that I don't need half of the things I own. Belongings do not equal happiness....or wealth for that matter.

The other thing I wanted to tell you all about is Pinterest! If you haven't heard of it, check it out, I'm seriously obsessed with this now. I was reading Young House Love the other day when she mentioned it in a post. Soon after I was looking through a bunch of blogs and thought oh I wish I could keep all these recipes and ideas in one place I realized that was the solution I was looking for. Perfection!

here's mine if you want to check it out.

I'm off to spend the rest of the night working out, packing up, and writing an extra credit paper on Dirty Dancing for my Human Sexuality class.... Oh Sylvia? Yes Mickey. How do you call your loverboy?



source

Oh and hopefully read more of 13 Little Blue Envelopes! I got it for free from Barnes and Noble with the Nook app for Macs. So far, it's great....it kind of reminds me of P.S. I Love You, but a little different. I hardly want to stop reading (which in my mind equates to the perfect book).

No comments:

Post a Comment