Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Could Write Me A Song

I have this song stuck in my head. Can someone please write me a song (ahhh dreamland).



I don't know about you but if a guy wrote a song about me, he'd definitely be the top of my list. Musical talent seems to be one of those attributes (kind of like accents) that moves any guy into good standing. I've been listening to ALL CAPS quite a bit lately.... check them out! It's made up of two youtubers that I've been following for a little while now (I'm definitely not claiming to be the biggest fan because I really haven't known about them for that long), but I love watching them both....and their music.

Anywho....if you like the song check out Kristina Horner and Luke Conard's own channels.

More ALL CAP goodness....





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment