Sunday, May 1, 2011

Insanity

So my crazy family roped me into their Insanity training.
...yup as in Shaun T's intense workout system.



My parents bought the DVD package from a guy in Kalamazoo and picked it up when they came the Friday before I left. The guy had both P90X and Insanity and I was really surprised when my parents came back to the car holding the Insanity package; they had been talking about P90X for a while and loved it after borrowing a few of the DVD's from one of our family friends. They must have been in the mood for a good challenge.
Ever since my arrival home they've been pestering me to start the program, but I've been in relax mode all weekend as a lovely break from my hectic end of school schedule I had. So tonight I thought I'd give in and finally take the fit test. Crikey was that difficult. I severely underestimated the level of that fit test (mostly the warm up) and was definitely huffing and puffing. I guess I just figured because it was just a test of your levels it wouldn't be all that hard, but really it was no easy task. I have a feeling I'm going to be in for a real shock with the rest of these videos....or my body will at least.


Source

Good thing I'm now home where I can't really forget my water bottle. I downed that sucker like it was my job.

Has anyone else tried this workout? What did you think?

1 comment: