Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Minds (or Criminal Birthday?).... you can decide

So I feel like I've spent a lot of this weekend watching Criminal Minds, which really equals no regrets there. That show is so addicting and I absolutely love it!! I especially love the fact that it's often shown as marathons on A&E like it was this weekend... it makes it easy to catch up on the episodes I've missed.


Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore....I'm so glad there are pictures out there like this. Thank you tumblr (ps I'm now addicted to tumblr, I just started really digging around on it this last week).

This morning started out quite nicely with a little brunch birthday celebration for my Grandma :) We ate all sorts of yummy foods like waffles, quiche, and a plethora of lovely fruit. It was perfect, and very filling. I enjoy spending time with my grandparents because it's not often we all get to visit as much anymore. It was also special because my great grandma and aunt Julie also came up to join the fun. Happy Birthday Grandma!

The only bad part of this weekend was the doom of my summer class starting tomorrow..... serious sad face! I can't believe it was by choice that I'm taking this class right now, but I figure if I have to get it over with 4 weeks won't be that long. I've never been one to be happy about math classes, I just find them really dull and boring. I also have a problem with sitting still for long periods of time, 3 hours and 15 minute hell to come tomorrow morning....I'll let you know if I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment