Monday, May 2, 2011

The Brits

I officially started the Insanity workout today. It's safe to say body is in a bit of pain and shock at the moment. Oww. It definitely doesn't help that I did something to my lower back last night and can barely bend over. I made sure to do a much needed foam rolling session afterwards today. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be too bad. The fact that you have to do this thing every day is a little overwhelming.

I have this problem with getting obsessed over things I find interesting. I spend all my time googling people and places, watching Youtube videos and spreading my knowledge. I can't help it, I love learning all I can about different subjects....although I try not to be overly obsessive in a creepy way. I very much try to avoid creeperness in my life.

On to my new obsession: British royalty. I think this is why I avoided the hype of the royal wedding for so long, because I had a feeling something like this would happen. It's really more of everything British in general....which I've always been a bit obsessed with the UK. Always wanted to live in London, I love British accents, I've always wanted to marry a Scottish man, and their culture fascinates me.

This picture made me laugh for a good 10 minutes. It's cute, but I just think it looks so posed and Wills Edward Cullen like hair style is cracking me up.

Source

Some more gems I found....
That girl is so cute and sounds so mature in this video (I don't know if it's the accent or what). And Wills is always so charming.

hahahhahah

"arctic monkeying around"

All of those ones are videos I found pretty funny, but I did find some really good interviews. Those Princes are definitely charming fellows.



Harry is my favorite (always has been), but Will has more of a timeless good look (I don't think I've ever seen him look bad). I love how everyone marks Harry as the "wild one"...I think it's the ginger hair.

Anyway....maybe I'll update you later with some more information about all things royal family and the UK, but I don't want to go any more overboard than I already have for this post.

Does anyone else get a little obsessive other things sometimes? How do you feel about British Royalty?

No comments:

Post a Comment