Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walk it out

Big first exam tomorrow in my Intro to Stats class. We got a take home portion today in class and I still need to make up the page of notes.


Typical me scrambling till the last minute (actually I can see me still doing it tomorrow before class, but hopefully not).

At home I usually do my homework in bed, which I know you're not supposed to do, but I've always done it this way. In the winter I move down stairs to the living room by the fire place :) At school though, I was usually pretty good at doing my homework either at my desk or in my green chair. Which reminds me.....


That's another typical occurrence while I'm home.....covering my comfy green chair with laundry until I can no longer use it for it's intended purpose. Whoops!  

Earlier tonight my dad and I went for a nice walk around the neighborhood. After our run yesterday and doing Insanity, my calves have been really tight this week. I keep forgetting to foam roll and I'm almost positive this is a direct cause of not doing that. It's funny how we can hardly get around the streets surrounding my house now because everything is under construction. It's crazy pants in my neighborhood this month. They tore up a whole road just down my block and blocked off another main exit from my house to downtown. This is also a problem for my van (the Junebug), I always pray my car doesn't just fall apart when I have to drive on a rough road...which around here is pretty common (we've got pot holes that are more like craters in the earth). After I did Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, my schedule is slightly off because of the few days I missed last week (hopefully I can stay on track after this weekend).

Needless to say I'm beat! Can't wait to get to bed tonight and get tomorrow's class over with. I'm at least glad that I'm almost half way through Stats.....time flies when you're having fun.

Is there someplace special you like to study? Do you study differently when you're at home, versus away at university?

No comments:

Post a Comment