Friday, May 20, 2011

Coloring Session

1 week of classes down, 3 more to go.
2 and a half weeks of Insanity down, 5 and a half (I think) left.
9 more days left till the Bayshore 10K.
59 more days till my Birthday!!

I do like feeling like I have time during the day now. Since I've gotten home from college, I don't think I've woke up before 11....it was quite relaxing, but I always felt like it was a bit of a waste of my day. By the time I woke up at 1 the day was already half over. Now I'm up at 7, to class at 9 (I like to have a long time to wake myself up), free by 12:15 to do whatever I want. Granted I still wish I had a job to fill my time, but it is a nice soothing feeling just to relax a bit....or relax until I do Insanity and want to punch Shawn T through the screen. I didn't end up doing my workout yesterday because I waited and then Gabby ended up coming over :) Since she's only back in town for a few more days I figured I couldn't ditch her just to get in a workout. We definitely have a ton of fun together, and although we never plan anything specific we usually end up finding something entertaining to do.

Last night after getting coffee we made it back to my house to color! Yes we're 5 year olds and love to color in Disney Princess coloring books. Facts of Life. We enjoyed out late night color fest with a Harry, Ron and Hermione while rewatching the first part of the 7th HP movie. I still can't believe the series is ending (I mean yes the last book has been out a while now, but finishing the movies will mean no more new Harry....sad face.)

source

Tonight was also a fun night with friends, but more on that tomorrow!

Is there certain things you love to do with your friends or do you guys just like getting together and figuring it out as you go along?

Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment