Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer List

As you probably already figured out, I LOVE making lists. They're so helpful and always keep my thoughts more organized. So here's my list of things that I want/need to do during the summer months of 2011.

  1. GET A JOB! 
  2. Ace both my classes at NMC
  3. Get my passport
  4. Run Bayshore 10k
  5. Go on a wine tour for my bday
  6. Go to Chicago
  7. Go visit Gabby
  8. See Chelsea
  9. Walk on the slackline
  10. Have Moomers ice cream
  11. Go on a mini road trip somewhere
  12. Run Cherry Festival 5k
  13. Find a bow tie
  14. Go thrift shopping
  15. Clean out my room
  16. Sell some old things
  17. Go see HP7 part 2 at midnight
  18. Learn a song on the guitar
  19. Knit a scarf
  20. Make a dress and/or skirt
  21. Finish all 60 days of Insanity
  22. Run at least 5 miles a week
  23. Make art...lots of art, preferably in the middle of the open space
  24. Cook one dinner a week
I'm sure there'll be more that I just can't think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment