Friday, May 6, 2011

Doctor Who meets James Bond?

So I woke up this morning at 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep...sad face. Instead I spent the morning with the Doctor :) I've finally made it to "The End of Time," which is the end of David Tennant as the Doctor. I'm so sad right now about this fact that I will no longer be watching him and his wonderful take on the character...even though I know it's actually been a while since Matt Smith has taken over. I'm sure I will eventually warm up more to Matt...just like I warmed up to Martha Jones after Rose (she's still my favorite) left and Donna Noble after that (I'm sorry if you don't watch Doctor Who and therefore have no idea what I'm talking about).



Source

Anyway, the other thing I wanted to discuss was the fact that Timothy Dalton is in this? He narrates the episode and I was trying so hard to figure out who's voice it was. When they showed his face it was like... James Bond?? It's always strange when you associate an actor to one certain character and then you see them in another series or movie.



(He has a lot less hair than he used to)



I want one of these bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment