Monday, March 14, 2011

Goals of the Week

First lets take a look at last weeks goal list and see how much I accomplished.

Last weeks goals were:


  • Continue to study for my Race, Biology, and Cultures exam   : I'm pretty sure I nailed this!
  • Go to the store for milk and yogurt.....maybe : this is half checked because all I got was the milk from Speedway
  • Yoga : didn't go, I don't remember what we did that night, but there was some time interference
  • Visit the art counselor to discuss my minor requirements : FAIL
  • Visit the psychology counselor to discuss my major requirements and my schedule for next year  : this was a big help. GO ME!
  • Figure out how to get registered for the Statistics class I need to take at NMC this summer : another success.....I just wish it wasn't 4 days a week for 3 hours IN THE SUMMER
  • Run : I could kind of cross this out because I ran a few laps here and there, but I'm not actually going to count that as a run
  • Stress out about life decisions that I hate making  : that's a check

This weeks goals are:
  • Do all my textbook readings (art history/child psychology/RBC/Human Sexuality)
  • Read more of "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" for fun
  • Visit the art counselor to discuss my minor requirements
  • Sign up for fall classes
  • Go to at least one aerobics class
  • Get in 5 + days of workout
  • Go to Meijer for groceries
  • Do laundry
  • Figure out my printer
  • Finish catching up with my online class as well as finishing this weeks discussion
  • Run a total of 4-5 miles (excluding laps I may walk in between)
I've got some serious goals for this week and pretty much can't slack on any of them.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment