Other than the academic downfalls, my day hasn't been that bad. It was so nice and sunny in Kalamazoo today. The snow graciously melted away while I was gone so I didn't even have to wear my UGGs today and it was just warm enough to feel comfortable walking to class. I stopped this morning at the Help Desk for my computer and the guy had to install a totally different antivirus because he couldn't get the other one to work either. That made me feel a little bit more confident in my technological intelligence because I was greatly confused as to why I couldn't get it to work last night.
Now I just have to get some more of my online discussions done for my Human Sexuality class and I can relax for a while. I need to make sure I don't miss Pretty Little Liars tonight like I always do. I would go to the gym tonight but my leg is still really sore from where I had a mole removed last week. I have a feeling this week is going to be pretty busy and stressful, so I'm thinking a few trips to the gym will be just the thing to keep myself on track.
Stuff that needs to get done this week.....
- Continue studying for my Race, Biology, and Cultures exam
- Go to the store for milk and yogurt.....maybe some carrots
- Visit the art counselor to discuss my minor requirements
- Visit the psychology counselor to discuss my major requirements and my schedule for next year
- Figure out how to get registered for the Statistics class I need to take at NMC this summer
- Stress out about life decisions that I hate making
Should be interesting with getting so close to registration for next year.....ughhhh