Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to the Zoo

Spring Break is over and I drove back last night with my cousin Josh. That week and a half went by WAY too fast! Last night I spent about 3 hours trying to figure out how to get the school's antivirus on my new computer so I could use the ethernet in my room with no luck. Every time I tried it an error message would pop up at the end saying the installation didn't work. I don't even remember how many times I tried it and was so frustrated. Finally I just gave up and decided to just go study, but I studied for my exam that I thought was this morning, but it ends up it's on Wednesday......great. Plus it took away from the studying I should have done this morning for my Art History exam that was actually today and I'm pretty sure I failed :( I hate when you get out of a test and you already know it didn't go well....I swear I did study though, just not enough apparently. That's what I get for trying to relax while on my vacation.

Other than the academic downfalls, my day hasn't been that bad. It was so nice and sunny in Kalamazoo today. The snow graciously melted away while I was gone so I didn't even have to wear my UGGs today and it was just warm enough to feel comfortable walking to class. I stopped this morning at the Help Desk for my computer and the guy had to install a totally different antivirus because he couldn't get the other one to work either. That made me feel a little bit more confident in my technological intelligence because I was greatly confused as to why I couldn't get it to work last night.

Now I just have to get some more of my online discussions done for my Human Sexuality class and I can relax for a while. I need to make sure I don't miss Pretty Little Liars tonight like I always do. I would go to the gym tonight but my leg is still really sore from where I had a mole removed last week. I have a feeling this week is going to be pretty busy and stressful, so I'm thinking a few trips to the gym will be just the thing to keep myself on track.

Stuff that needs to get done this week.....

  • Continue studying for my Race, Biology, and Cultures exam
  • Go to the store for milk and yogurt.....maybe some carrots
  • Yoga
  • Visit the art counselor to discuss my minor requirements
  • Visit the psychology counselor to discuss my major requirements and my schedule for next year
  • Figure out how to get registered for the Statistics class I need to take at NMC this summer
  • Run
  • Stress out about life decisions that I hate making
Should be interesting with getting so close to registration for next year.....ughhhh 

No comments:

Post a Comment