Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 Things....part 5

10 of my favorite movie quotes.

As I've mentioned before I love movies (and lists). My friends sometimes get annoyed when I start quoting everything (I'm sorry I know every word to Center Stage!)

A few years ago I did this game where people guessed what movie the quote was from so I'll do the same thing here for whoever wants to take a stab at it.

1. "I do ballet because it has nothing to do with the people. Give me tiaras and boys in tights anyday."

2. "It was so good I almost peed my pants! 

She said she liked it better than Pirates of Penzance."

3. "It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal too.
Yeah maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot bin Laden."


4. "I do wish we could chat longer, but....I'm having an old friend for dinner, bye"


5. "Don't forget your penis cream."


6. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."


7. "Why spiders? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?"


8. "That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet."


9. "Have you found Jesus Forrest?
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him."


10. "I remember my first beer."


Honestly there's so many it's impossible to just choose 10 that are the best......


Ones that could have made the list


- "Mamma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."
- "I feel the need....the need for speed"
- "I'll have what she's having."
- "Always shaken, never stirred." 
- "It's not every day you find a girl who will flash someone to get you out of detention."


Basically anything from Forrest Gump, the Hangover, and Step Brothers is fair game.


What are your favorite movie quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment