Monday, August 26, 2013

Links to Love

- 25 Ways to Live Life Like Karen Walker
Now I miss Will and Grace. Maybe I'll go back and watch the entire series over again.


- What if Disney Princesses Had Instagrams?
The comments on each picture made everything better.

- 17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand
All of them.

- These beautiful photos of people waiting to get married at City Hall in New York City.
I have always loved the idea of getting married at City Hall and some of these women's dresses are absolutely stunning.

Seriously this dress/skirt and top or whatever it is looks gorgeous. Plus I love all her accessories.

Can't wait to watch more videos from these guys around the world. So cool!

I absolutely love Louise's videos and blog posts. She's always so positive and bright. She's such an inspiration for the power of positive thinking. 

Truth. So much truth. Plus number 3 made me laugh for a good 10 minutes.


- Can't wait to try this cauliflower crust
Yum!


- And lastly this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes with Real Pumpkin because I'm super excited for fall now.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment