Friday, July 19, 2013

Today Is Lazy

Sometimes I just need this song in my life.



"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that will love me for the man I've become not the man that I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need."

It's another disgustingly hot day in Traverse City. I went downtown and got iced coffee and read Ender's Game in the bookstore again. Then I came back home to cool off in the air conditioning and to play around with my new "Wreck This Journal." I finally broke down and bought one and have been loving it.


Plus the necklace that my brother's girlfriend got me for my birthday, which is basically my new favorite piece of jewelry. It's the perfect length for me to play with and twirl in my fingers, which I have the horrible habit of doing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment