Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thoughts On: Celeste and Jesse Forever

Thanks to Celeste and Jesse Forever, I have had the song "Open Your Eyes" by Bobby Caldwell stuck in my head for the past two days.


On a side note, I had so many mixed feelings about this film. Andy Samberg and Rashida Jones are two of my favorite actors, but I was just so disappointed by their characters in this movie. It left me with the same feelings as The Breakup did when I first saw that movie. Great actors, but the story was too real for me to actually want to watch it more than once. Realistic story lines can definitely be a breathe of fresh air, but for me they tend to be a one time is enough sort of thing.


If you like more realistic type movies, then this is definitely a film for you. If you don't, do not waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment