- 32 Perks of Living in Michigan Despite the Economy - I complain but I do actually love living in Northern Michigan from time to time.
- A Practical Guide to Making Friends (As an Adult) - A great post even the most social butterflies could learn from. One of my biggest problems lately has been how to make new friends when all mine have moved away. I'm still working on it.
- 10 Trips You NEED to Take in Your 20's - This made me sad and happy all at once, it's weird how things can do that. I still have hope that I'll be able to work something out and travel as I please, but in the meantime I'm stuck in one place dreaming of that day.
- The Secret Language of Birthdays - Of course now I can't remember what blog lead me to this, but it's surprisingly accurate.
- A Guy On Facebook Live-Status'd the Harry Potter Movies - I got a good laugh out of this.
- 5 Quick Tips on Finding Your Dream Job - I'm always looking for help on figuring out my life and my future. This video from RachhLoves was worth the watch; she had some great advice.
- The Get Fit Guide for the Girl on a Budget - I love reading Lauren Conrad's blog. Let's be honest, I just really love everything Lauren Conrad, and this post offers helpful ways to stay fit without spending a lot of money.
I hope everyone finds these links helpful or entertaining in some way.