Friday, July 12, 2013

The Secret to Looking Like You Dressed Up in 5 Easy Steps

Step 1: Purchase some sort of wrap dress (I got mine at American Apparel a few years ago. Mine is also black, which helps.)

Step 2: Put the dress on and tie in a flattering manner.



Step 3: If your house is a wee bit chilly today throw on a comfy, yet stylish, sweater you have laying around.

 Step 4: Take your hair out of the bun you typically throw it into and let it do its thing.


Step 5: Finish up with your favorite lipstick/stain/gloss. (Or use the new Showoff aka Apocalips from Rimmel London you just bought today. I used the Luna shade and I am absolutely in love with it!)


My dad, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend all asked in various ways why I was dressed up today. In reality I grabbed what was the easiest thing I could think of to wear and didn't do a whole lot else. Honestly I left the house to run to Starbucks and then Walgreens for the lip glosses and that's been about it. The rest of my day has been spent watching Youtube videos, reading blogs, eating, and watching more Elementary. I live a simple and mostly boring life people... there's not much to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment