Sunday, September 29, 2013

Joys of the Week

1. This kitten making wrecking ball adorable.


2. These beautiful quotes from William Faulkner.


3. These Habits of Supremely Happy People.

4. Tonight by Kings of Leon from their new Mechanical Bull album. I remember being disappointed with Come Around Sundown, in fact I don't even think I bought any of the songs off the album, but this whole cd is great. I also really like Supersoaker, Beautiful War, and Work On Me.


5. 23 Reasons to Date a Midwesterner. Yup, you can form a line fellas, no need to fight over this midwesterner.

6. Tina Fey hosted Saturday Night Live last night. It was awesome.
I especially loved this GIRLS promo.



7.  What your taste in music says about you on a date.

8. These gorgeous booties from Nordstrom. I want all the pretty boots/booties this season.


9. This incredible sounding Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte recipe.

10. And lastly this list of 100 Things Every 20-Something Needs to Realize.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. I just got back from seeing Rush with my mom. I don't know if it's just because I find Formula One interesting or the fact that I enjoy looking at Chris Hemsworth, but I thought the movie was really good. The story got me choked up a few times and kept me on the edge of my seat at points during the races. Both Hemsworth and Bruhl did well in their roles and it was easy to slip into this movie and get lost into their world. So yeah, go out and watch it!

Also the series finale of Breaking Bad is tonight. I'm not prepared, but I can't wait to see how things will end (and who survives)!!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment