Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Prime Time Emmys

Kerry Washington looked absolutely amazing! That dress was gorgeous.


Tina and Amy! Tina and Amy! Tina and Amy! My love never dies. They're amazing and both of them together can do no wrong. 


My other babies. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul being cute as always. I decided Breaking Bad could wait until 11:30.


Jim Parsons won!!

And Anna Gunn!


And then Aaron Paul didn't win and I was a little disappointed. (And basically all the people who won after that too)

Apparently people don't know who Jeff Daniels is though...? I actually haven't watched The Newsroom at all, but how do you forget Dumb and Dumber?


Let's not forget NPH's mid show musical number!!! Eeekkkkkkkk yes!



I was even more excited to see the performance for Outstanding Choreography. No matter how disappointed I was with Hough's win (you guys should know by now how much I love SYTYCD), the performance was amazing.


BREAKING BAD WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a great way to end the night. Right before I watch tonights episode :)

So basically I love award shows. Happy!

Did you guys like the Emmys? What were your thoughts? Were you happy with the results?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment