Friday, June 3, 2011

SYTYCD- 10 Things....Part 6

It's my favorite time of the year.... SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE time!!!!!!

I've watched this show since the very beginning and every year it never lets me down. From Cat Deeley, Mia Michaels, Tyce Diorio, Travis Wall, Lil C, Mary Murphy, Stacey Tookey....all the choreographers and all the dancers, this show = perfection. I can't explain how much dance means to me and how much I miss dancing.
There's been SO many good dances over the past 7 seasons that it's hard to pick favorites, but I'm going to try. Here's my list of 10 Favorite Dances from So You Think You Can Dance

1. Lacey and Kameron- Dancing

2. Heidi and Travis- The Bench (Calling You)

3. Allison and Robert- Fix You

4. Katee and Twitch- Mercy

5. Katee and Will- Imagine

6. Jeanine and Jason- It Kills Me

7. Sabra and Neil- Sweet Dreams

8. Chelsea and Mark- Bleeding Love

9. Travis and Benji-  Gyrate

10. Melissa and Ade- This Woman's Work

Sometimes I just miss dance so much it hurts, but this show makes it a little bit better. I get inspired after ever show. Of course there's a bunch of dances that aren't on the list that probably should be....like Collide with Lauren and Kent, Mia Michael's Father dance with Lacey and Neil, Ruby Blue with Janette and Brandon, Hip Hip Chin Chin with Danny and Lacey, and the two princes finale dance with Neil and Danny.....and probably a bunch others that were equally amazing and I'm just forgetting about. I was trying to pick a favorite season the other day and don't know if I can do it. Right now I'm stuck between the second, third and fourth seasons because there's too many dancers from those seasons that I loved too much....it actually took me a while to get back into the show after the 4th season because I didn't think anyone else could beat how good it was (then came Jeanine haha). Maybe one of these days I will have to make other SYTYCD lists like favorite dancers, favorite choreographers, favorite group dances, favorite solos (wow that's a lot of good ideas).

Do you watch SYTYCD? How long have you been watching the show? What are your favorite dances or even favorite seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment