Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Decemberists in July

The Decemberists are coming to Interlochen's 2011 Summer Art's Festival!



I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH ME!!! I want to see them SO SO bad and couldn't believe they are going to be coming so close to my home town.

They're performing July 27th at 8pm if anyone is free, in town and would like to hit it up with me :)


Just one of their amazing songs. Other favorite songs of mine include Sons and Daughters, July July!, The Crane Wife 3, Down by the Water, and Los Angeles I'm Yours.

On a side note, I got to see the Space Station racing through the sky tonight. It was a perfect night to watch it go past.
Up in the morning for some painting, got all my supplies tonight and I'm excited to try them out. Peace out till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment