Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jack McPhee's Words on Love

Tonight's post comes courtesy of the character Jack from Dawson's Creek.....



I don't believe in perfect love. But I do believe that there are people who's lives are inextricably intertwined. 


Nicely said fictional friend.
Yes I am re-watched the last two seasons of Dawson's Creek for the who knows how many times now. I will always find this show entertaining (just like Boy Meets World, Felicity, and some other old television shows that I watched when I was younger). And as I was looking back through random quotes from the show this was just one that popped out as something that rings true to my beliefs. I was honestly surprised at how much I'd forgotten about each characters and how truly dynamic they were. Although the show was pretty soap opera-y, it's still about 10x better than the shows that are like that today. Television these days..... honestly what are we teaching young kids? Sorry for the younger generations who missed out on the quality TV we grew up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment