Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hump Day

I need to get through hump day and then the rest of my weeks plans are all down hill toward Friday.
I was bummed when I realized I'd be working with my dad tonight during So You Think You Can Dance. I missed watching it last week and was excited to actually watch it this week....oh well. I'll just have to find it online again. My favorites from last week were....




I am rooting for Melanie Moore all the way this season. There's just something about her that I find enjoyable and think a lot of people will connect to, besides the fact that her dancing blows me away. The second piece honestly made me cry (not that the first one didn't too). First I love Passion Pit and Moth's Wing is one of my favorite songs, but secondly because sometimes dance/art is so beautiful and magical that it overwhelms me. It's like I get filled with too much joy and it overflows.....this is probably why I should just never get pregnant because I'd just never stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment