Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to do on a snowday....

Absolutely nothing!


That's right, yours truly spent the day lounging around, sleeping in, watching TV....and staying in my pajamas (for at least most of the day).

I did happen to do my 30 Day Shred workout, and take a shower (productivity, I know).

I chose to stay inside most of the day, but really it wasn't all that bad out there. I'm pretty sure we would have been fine to have classes....but hey no complaining here. I personally can't believe so many places closed around here, it's Michigan and winter. It was even graciously sunny out today :) I LOVE SUN!

On the other hand I had time to make a list of all the things that need to be done this weekend

  • Grocery shop
  • Laundry
  • Catch up on textbook readings
  • Discussion #2 for my online class
  • Run
If I've learned one thing about college....if you're not a very self motivated person, don't take online classes.

Hope everyone else stayed safe and enjoyed their day off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment