Friday, December 3, 2010

Another one down

I had another successful run today :) From now on I just hope to always run my first mile and keep adding on. I made it 11 laps this time before stopping to walk. That's a mile and two laps!

It went like this:

Mile 1:



  • Laps 1-9 = RUN!
Mile 2:

  • Laps 1-2 = Run (Remember I didn't stop between miles)
  • Lap 3 = Walk
  • Lap 4 = Run
  • Lap 5 = Walk
  • Lap 6 = Run
  • Lap 7 = Walk
  • Lap 8-9 = Run
Mile 3:

  • Lap 1-2 = Walk
  • Lap 3 = Run
  • Lap 4 = Walk
  • Lap 5-6 = Run
  • Lap 7 = Walk
  • Lap 8-9 = Run
Mile 4:

  • 1-2 = Walk
  • I only did two cool down laps.....I'll work up to a full 3 miles before I add the fourth mile
I took a quick water break after my second lap and before my last cool down laps. I really need to remember my water bottle from now on......I have a bad habit of always forgetting it. I took a nice long stretch before and after my workout today and it felt so nice. Hopefully, I prevented any soreness tomorrow, but I plan on doing some sort of cross training tomorrow anyway. I've started to do more crunches again.....trying to get back into at least 20 a day like I used to do. Gotta work toward my 6 pack I miss so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment