Sunday, December 19, 2010

Up and Coming

Tomorrow morning is my Dad's side of the family Christmas Party....
my family has been making goodies, wrapping gifts, and running around town all day. It always seems like there's so much to do last minute. I love this time of year and can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

But, bad news.....turns out my dad is sick! uh oh.....

I will not get sick!
I will not get sick...
I will not get sick.....
I WILL NOT GET SICK!!!

seriously.....I have so much planned in the next couple of days that I CAN NOT get sick. I have stuff to do and places to go and people to see.....and this would ruin everything. So I'm saying it now, I will not get sick. I will drink my tea and take my vitamins and use the power of positive thinking.

Hope everyone else has a happy and healthy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment