Friday, December 10, 2010

Sign Up

I officially signed up for the Bayshore 10K this morning! Originally I wanted to run the half marathon, but unfortunately the spots went too fast for me to snag one. I can't believe 2,000 spots filled up that quickly. I'm excited though for my new goal and the anticipation of another race. Hopefully I will run a few more 5K's before May.
That's another thing....I've been searching around for more races to run this winter/spring, but it's Michigan and there's not many opportunities and races available. If anyone knows of any please let me know!
Another bright side to my week.....my classes have officially ended for the semester and all I have left are exams.... 2 in class exams, 1 take home, 1 online, and 1 paper. YAY! I just can't wait to go home for a while and spend time with my family, in my house, downtown Traverse City. Oh and of course Christmas!

Which reminds me of a few things I left off of my list this year that I wish I would have added......


    


  • A Coffee and/or Espresso Machine- I drink a lot of coffee and would probably save quite a bit of money with my own. Even though I can't technically have one in my dorm, having one for my apartment next year would be ideal :)
Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance (Runner's World Complete Books)

Just a few things I've thought of......but really isn't it all just about spending time with family and being grateful for the blessings you already have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment