Saturday, December 11, 2010

Study Breaks

Pretty much instead of working on any of my homework or studying for exams, today was designated to having fun. I went to the movies with Nicole and Cassie.....Burlesque! I didn't know what Burlesque would entail and hadn't heard any reviews of the movie or knew anyone who had seen it, but it looked good. And it was good.....really good. I'm always up for a little singing and dancing. I wasn't too into Cher before this movie, but I now have a new outlook on her performance abilities (basically I was amazed). On top of that you add a dynamite cast of everyone from Christina Aguilera, Eric Dane, Kristen Bell, Stanley Tucci, and Cam Gigandet. Most of the music is original and I came back to my room after to look the soundtrack up on youtube. I now have a secret desire to be a burlesque dancer.....I just think it'd be so much fun.
Burlesque Poster
The movie is pure entertainment!

After the movie and a stop at Meijers, we headed back to the dorm for this study break event the college put on at the rec center. They had inflatable slides, human bowling, climbing courses and an array of other activities. I didn't do much, but had fun hanging out with people. Basically it was an overall day of fun.

Tomorrow on the other hand will be cracking down to business. Time to finish up the semester strong.....or well at least finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment