Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Went to see Jason Derulo tonight

Hey did a show at Miller Auditorium and me and a few friends got late tickets for the grand tier. It was fun purely because it was a concert but it didn't last long. The opening act was Black Violin which was cool but at the same time and hour of that got me a little tired and not pumped up like opening acts should do to you. Still, the $12 tickets were totally worth the show.


Me and my friend Nicole had fun dancing

hello guilty pleasure song that I haven't stopped listening to for a month (I don't listen to the radio that often so it hadn't been overplayed for me yet)


Now I'm stuck doing homework till the wee hours of the morning. Luckily I have my friends on Skype to keep me company :) So glad we're all late nighters and homework procrastinators.

No comments:

Post a Comment