Friday, November 18, 2011

It's not about looks

I have this reputation for pointing out attractive guys all the time (come on we all do it). Movies, bands, classes, sports teams.... it really doesn't matter, but that does not mean that just because a movie or band or team has an attractive guy in it I automatically like it.

Recently someone said to me "you only like that band because you think the singers hot." Needless to say it rubbed me the wrong way, because that is definitely not true. I listen to all sorts of music, if I like a band's sound that is why i like and listen to them. Music is a really important part of my life and I am not going to listen to music I think is crap. Looks really don't matter in quality of music, sports team or movie.... it's just an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment