Monday, November 7, 2011

First Documented Turkey Training "Run"

"run" aka a jogging pace

2 miles took me 33 minutes tonight. Yikes that's slow, I feel like people walk the whole thing faster than I can semi run it. I have started out by alternating running and walking because that seemed to work on previous occasions.


  • walk 5 minutes
  • run 2 minutes
  • walk 1 minute
  • run 2 minutes
  • walk 1 minute
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 2 minute 
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 2 minutes
  • run 1 and a half minutes
  • walk 2 and a half minutes
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 3 minutes
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 3 minutes
  • run 1 half minute
  • walk 3 and a half minutes


I think that's right.... it should total to 10 minutes of running time and 23 minutes of walking time.

Even though I have a ton of homework I knew I needed to find time to train and just plain get exercise. I'm just making excuses if I say I have too much homework because I still take breaks and I might as well spend one of them working out.

I just got back today from a weekend with my great grandma. I love spending time and getting to talk with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment