Thursday, November 17, 2011

Run, Run, Running

Another logged run. I went to the gym thinking I was going to go on the elliptical but they were all being used, so I hopped on the treadmill instead.


I should have had Josh there to motivate me.

Anywho, here's the breakdown for anyone who cares:

  • walk 3 minutes
  • run 7 minutes
  • walk 1 minute
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 1 minute
  • run 1 minute (the first mile was really more 13.5 minutes... every second faster counts)
  • walk 2 minutes
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 1 minute
  • run 1 minute
  • walk 3 minutes (finished .5 mile in 2.5)
A little over 1 and a half miles logged in 22 minutes.

I will run 3 miles next time.
I will run 3 miles next time.
I will run 3 miles next time.

But seriously it's happening.

t minus 7 days.... did I say it was 7 last night too because I'm pretty sure I meant 8 haha

till next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment