Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things My Future Roommates Should Know About Me

I'm sure we all have habits and certain behaviors that define our daily lives. Some may be normal, others may get on each others nerves. Since we're moving in on Saturday, I thought I'd take this time to share a few of those things I know I do and probably should try to stop. I probably should apologize right off the bat for these things that may annoy you in the future. I'm sorry, I will try to work on my bad habits.

1. I tend to sing along with songs. Most of the time it just happens and I don't even realize what I'm doing. Feel free to tell me to shut up.

2. I dance... a lot. When I'm cooking. When I'm cleaning. When I'm listening to music. When it's completely silent. When I'm sitting. When I'm standing. All the time.

3. I have a habit of leaving dishes in my room. Eventually I'll get around with picking them up but yeah, they might stay there for a few days. I also tend to leave dishes in the sink. These usually get cleaned up within a few hours, but I can see this being a problem for those living with me.

4. I'm either really organized or, most of the time, I'm messy. I know where everything is, but it's scattered around. The only good thing about this... it will probably stay within the confines of my own room, so no worries :)

5. I've been told I'm a whiner. I mean, I don't see how I complain that much but my family has pointed it out before.

6. I'm broke. I'm sorry if I can't go out every night or go on shopping trips all the time because I have no money... and right now, no job.

7. I love Kraft Mac n Cheese. It's a problem for my wast-line but so good in my stomach :)

8. I might talk to myself sometimes.... I swear I'm not crazy. You can feel free to ignore me.

9. I come up with kind of crazy ideas every other day. Things I'm going to do eventually. Most of the time they don't get done.

10. Which also leads into the fact that I'm a huge procrastinator. I wait till the very last minute to do all my important stuff (and not so important stuff).

Hope you're not already dreading having me around after this. I'm sure it was bound to come out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment