Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving In

I've been so busy the last few days moving back to Kalamazoo.

Friday I went down to see Hannah and her family for her birthday. That was a blast, but way too short.

Saturday morning we woke up and drove to Kzoo to move me into my new apartment. There were a few bumps in the move in day, but those were resolved and hopefully smoothed out. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with my roommates.

Sunday was spent catching up with Nichole who now lives conveniently right across the parking lot from me :) We went to Panera for dinner then out to see Crazy Stupid Love. Three words: Ryan Gosling's body. Oh my god! Seriously the man can do no wrong. The movie was really cute too. I would go see it again. I liked how the whole story line was kind of a mystery and there were a lot of unexpected things that happened. Afterward I came back to the apartment to work on putting away kitchen stuff. My room is still in boxes. I can't wait till everything is put into place.... eventually.



Today I went outside to hang by the pool with Nichole. The sun was blazing and the pool was a bit chilly to actually go swimming in, but it was nice to get outside and enjoy the last bits of summer. After the pool I came back and worked on putting my clothes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment