Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Music Playlist

Songs I just can't stop listening to. Some are old, some are new, some are pop, some are indie, some are rock. All in my opinion are great for summer.


  • Miss Me by Andy Grammer
  • Who Says by Selena Gomez & the Scene (yeah, I know, but it's a good song to jam to with the windows down or sing shout along to while dancing around the house)
  • Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
  • Kids In Love by Mayday Parade (LOVE LOVE LOVE. I haven't been able to stop listening to it)
  • Super Bass by Nicki Minaj
  • Lost in my Mind by The Head and the Heart
  • Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
  • Talk on Indolence by the Avett Brothers
  • She Gives it Away by Beth Hart
  • Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too by Say Anything
  • We Sing In Time by The Lonely Forrest
  • The Galway Girl by Steve Earle (this song is for every season and every year)
  • Me & All My Friends by Walk the Moon
  • Coyote by The Lonely Forrest (I know I've mentioned this before)
  • Fragile Bird (I've mentioned this one too)
  • We're Gonna Make It by The Orange Peels
  • Animal by Ellie Goulding
  • When I Grow Up by Fever Ray
  • Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry
  • The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga
  • Dance Without You by Skylar Grey
  • E.T./ Waiting for the End by Michael Henry and Justin Robinett
  • Lisa Baby by Walk the Moon
  • Going to California by Led Zeppelin (Classic)
  • To Kingdom Come by Passion Pit (Passion Pit is always a good decision)
There we go. 25 songs perfect for the summer.... now that it's almost over. Listen to it on the beach, on a nice bike ride in the sun, on a run, on a walk, while reading a book while laying in the grass, blast it in your car, dance to it naked around your room, wake up to it, go to sleep to it, relax to it, or pump yourself up...
Live
Laugh
Love your life.

and love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment