Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday's Thankful

My apologies for not writing much lately. I have recently lost someone very close to me and have been spending some much needed time with my family. Hopefully soon I can get back into the swing of things. For now I leave you with a list of things I'm thankful for on this Sunday evening.


  • photographs and memories that can never be taken away
  • friends and their ability to say the right things
  • family (always)
  • growing up with a grandmother who was so loving and always had a way of making me feel special
  • fall colors
  • 50% of sales this past weekend
  • still being able to find things to laugh at
  • this video
Love you grandma. Always and forever.

- - -
I also want to take the time to give a big congratulations to my friend Samantha for running the Chicago marathon. This was her first marathon and she rocked it! Wish I had been there, but I was cheering from TC.

-S

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you!

    And your grandma was as lucky to have you as a granddaughter as you were to have her as a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete